More fun than should be allowed!

Oh my goodness, yesterday we started off running and didn't stop until quite late! We got to the park at 9:00 a.m. in Tomorrowland and spent the morning in Disneyland. We did so many things I don't know if I can list them all. Space Mountain, Star Tours, The Buzz Lightyear ride, The Matterhorn, and more. Then we had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. Nice to sit for an hour. Then we went to California Adventureland where Mike, Chris, Emily and I rode THE TOWER OF TERROR. We got on because Chris survived it yesterday, so we thought it would be super easy. WRONG. Holy cow! I didn't think I was going to be able to walk off the ride I was shaking so hard! :0) It was fun. We rode the Micky Mouse Ferris Wheel in a swinging gondola, which we renamed the Mickey Mouse Wheel of Terror! :0) We did the Toy Story ride. We did the tortilla factory tour and the sourdough bread tour, I can't even remember what all we did.

The lines are long. There are millions of people, ok thousands of people. Thankfully today is a day of rest. We got home last night around 10 p.m. We did eat dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy. It provided us with today's lunch because they serve soooo much food there.

Of note: The Ohio State and Oregon State Rose Bowl contenders were all over the park and they got to just walk on to any ride they wanted! No lines for the football celebs! Lucky them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie