Christmas

We got out of bed at 6 a.m. Thanks, Chris. Santa was good to us this year. We opened presents. I made a really good quiche recipe that had a hash brown crust. Got the recipe out of the newspaper in Caldwell, Idaho. Then we packed, in between hunts on the new Big Game Hunter for Wii, and headed out the door at 10 a.m. for the airport. Brought the kids to sunny California! Spent the afternoon at Disneyland. We did lovely rides like the Teacups and Dumbo and Pinnochio, which broke down and we had to walk out. We all rode the Thunder Mountain! It is really nice to be all grown up, we buddied up, Mary was my buddy, and we were all able to ride the rides together. No one had to sit out with the short kid, or the stroller! Chris and Mike did the Hollywood Tower of Terror. I think I'm gonna try it today! I will be wearing my contacts today because yesterday while Mary's hands were in the air on Thunder Mountain she bumped into me and knocked my glasses askew and I had to take my hands off the bar to save them. I know! That was really brave. I'm not "my hands in the air" kind of gal! So, we're off to spend another lovely day at Disneyland. PS. Mary thinks traveling on Christmas is wrong and
Christmas on the road is not for her. So, I guess that rules out the cruise for next Christmas! :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie