I am now officially ready for Christmas. It was important to get it done so I can go to Idaho this weekend and not fret about things left undone. I am off to Idaho to Ellen's wedding. Emily is driving up from Salt Lake and we will drive through the frigid cold together in her little Toyota. I hope she lets me run the heater! :0) I am flying to Boise. Instead of taking eleven hours, it will only take five! Yay!

Kids are doing well. Mike is doing well. I am doing well. Mary is applying to Universities all over the US and Emily will be applying for jobs soon. Two graduates in one year, oh my.

Just a note, spread the word, our Christmas cards aren't going out until the New Year because we are having a family picture taken on December 30. Yay! I do feel bad about not sending out cards, but I do enjoy sending a picture every year. I'm glad we are still hearing from friends and family far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie