More sad news.


Tuesday night the cat came in around midnight. I didn't see her all day Wednesday and didn't think anything of it. Wednesday afternoon Mary found Kitty in her room and brought Kitty out and boy oh boy, was she angry. I caught a quick glimpse of her eye and could tell it was swollen. She darted under my bed and stayed there until 3 a.m. I took her to the vet today and this is what she had in her eye. The stick on the left, not the quarter. Thankfully she still has her eye and though the vet had never seen anything like it before--it was vertically under her lids, there isn't any eye damage. Kitty had to be sedated for the stick removal. We are lucky to have saved the eye, and I'm sorry I didn't do an emergency run to the vet last night. If Kitty every comes out from under my bed, I'll post a picture of her. Yes, this adds another $100+ to the monthly vet bill. When it rains, it pours!

Comments

The Petterssons said…
Oh my! You've had bad pet trouble this month. Sometimes it seems that pets cost more than kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie