FYI

I have set my settings so that you may comment even if you don't have a Google account. I don't know if that is a wise thing to post because if some Tom, Dick or Harry is Blog hopping, I may get comments I don't want. So, feel free to leave a comment.

Also, I'm pretty excited, I went out and bought a photo printer. Now I can print my photos at my leisure and not feel overwhelmed scrapbooking 900 photos of Israel, or Christmas! :0) It is very cool, the picture quality is great and I can print from my card, my camera, or the computer. And--I'm a thinker--cause it will print Mike's pictures and the kids pictures too. It won't recognize my phone card even though it is an SD card. I did have some pictures I wanted from my phone. I'll have to work on that. I have an adorable picture of Ann and Mary in hairnets from when we went to the Cannery in Boise in 2007.

Chris wants me to put out there that there is a movie called "City of Ember" that is playing everywhere but Montana, so if any of you see it, let us know if you like it.

Comments

The Petterssons said…
I have a printer that prints pictures, but I've never used it for pictures; I just don't want to use that much ink!!!
Anonymous said…
Email the pictures to yourself from your phone and then you can print them or make a CD or put them on shutterfly or something.
Alice said…
Emily, you truly are a genious!

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie