Moose Run







In August, I believe it was the 29th, Mary and I went to Red Lodge to participate in the last 5k event of the Summer. It was a lovely day. We both had good times. I forgot my camera and didn't think I'd get any pictures, but there were quite a few people up there that we knew. Okay, Mary, who knows at least 1 person everywhere we go, knew quite a few people up there. I just knew a few. I planned to meet with Megan Peterson, a girl I visit teach, she's a true blue, die hard, runner. I thought I'd see her at the start and finish. However, unfortunately for her, she'd been down with a GI thing for the week and she ran with me the whole way. It was nice to have company. Mary stayed with us for about 2 minutes then took off. She found a friend, and they walked for awhile, until Megan and I caught up to them and then she took off. I think she finished about 5 minutes before I did. Not my best time, it was fun and uphill for the first half which made a nice downhill for the last half. Who knew I'd love to run? If my mom could see me now!
The following Monday, Red Lodge got a foot of snow. Amazing. Also, thanks to Anna Hanna for the photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie