Wilcox Family Reunion

We just returned from the reunion in Branson, MO.  We had so much fun, it is 12:08 p.m. and Chris is still in bed on the first day home!  We stayed at Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale, MO.  I highly recommend it.  There were so many things to do, we could have stayed for a whole week and not left the premises and kept busy. 

It was really great to see the whole family.  There were only a few members who couldn't make it, they were missed.  We played, toured, ate, visited and had a whole mess of fun.  I'd post pictures, but I didn't take any, that's how much fun we had.  We swam, water skied, tubed, canoed, paddleboated, played shuffleboard, swam, and played games. 

Great family.  Glad I found it.

PS  Emily and Mary are having fun in London.  They arrived safely.  (Yay!)

Comments

karen said…
Wow, what a busy week for the girls !! I want to see pictures of london when they get back !! I'm going to work on the pictures tonight after the girls go to bed. :) camping was short. It was too hot and we didn't sleep well.

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie