C-C-C-COLD!!

 
The temperature dropped below zero on Friday and it began to snow. It snowed all day Friday and Saturday. Consistently, but not a lot. We got about four inches. The high on Sunday was about 10 below zero, and yesterday I think it heated up to 3 below zero! Anyway, after church on Sunday, Mary and I went out to tackle the driveway. We put on our ski pants, goggles, hats, gloves, neck gaitors, we were ready for those subzero temps. Because we had driven on it and the temperature is so low, the snow was packed down and sounded and looked a lot like styrofoam. I used the snowblower first and she chunked the snow off the driveway, then we switched. It took us about an hour and a half. (We do have a big driveway!) Anyway, as the snowblower ate up the chunks of snow it turned into a fine powder that blew all over us. I had icicles hanging off my goggles--good thing I was wearing them. I'm sorry we didn't get a picture of both of us covered in snow outside, but this is the only one we got. Right after this, I jumped in a nice warm shower and into my nice warm lounge pants and thermal shirt and we settled in to watch "Charlie, the Lonesome Cougar." Remember that fun Disney film?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie