Ann Graduates

My little Ann Eliza graduated from Billings Senior High School on May 28, 2012.  It was a lovely ceremony.  I didn't think I'd cry, but as soon as I entered the Metra, the tears started.  Darn.  No one I was with had a tissue, but my dad had a hanky.  Thank goodness for old men.  Mike videos the graduation ceremony and then edits it into a nice little memory video for the kids.  I forgot to take the camera.  We did a still shot on the video camera, but I don't know how to upload that from the camera, so . . .

Ann's party was on Tuesday.  She had a  lot of fun.  It was a good little party.  We had Cafe Rio cater with a nacho bar.  It was delicious.  PS  if you feel dissed, don't, she didn't send out very many invites.  I had her hand write them and she got tired of it.  I did carry my camera in my pocket through the whole party and didn't take a single picture.  I feel sorry for third children.  We get empty photo albums handed down to us.

Chris survived 7th grade.  Let's say a great big "AMEN" to that.

Looking forward to summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie