I Love Football!

I love football and I love watching Chris play. They won last night under the lights, I think it was 42-0. At the end, they let the losing team have the ball repeatedly at the 20 to give them some experience, I presume, and possibly some hope. Because my life is so busy, I never remember to take the camera to get some photos to post. Next game, maybe.

I took Mary to the airport so she could fly to Salt Lake City to visit the U and Emily. She's spending today at the U Honors program visiting campus. I hope she likes it. I'm sure she and Emily will have a blast. They get to go to Conference tomorrow afternoon!

Chris, Ann, Mike and I are headed to. . .CODY, WYOMING, for a Tae Kwon Do tournament. Yay. Chris will be free fighting, competing in form, and also helping to run the tournament. By that I mean he's a gopher in a red belt!

I wonder if I'll take the camera to Cody?

I am going to an all day crop next Saturday. I haven't printed or put pictures in an album since January. It'll be good for me to update. Of course, I haven't even taken very many pictures this year! Very uncharacteristic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie