Israel October 7 - 18, 2008

On the Sea of Galilee
On the shore of the Mediteranean, Tel Aviv
With our lovely host, Kaye Hanson
Outside the BYU-Jerusalem Center

Mike and I had the opportunity to travel to Israel and tour the Holy Land. It was amazing to see the sites of the old and new testament. Michael took hundreds of pictures and I'm so glad he did because it will help us remember what a wonderful time we had. We spent every day sun up to sun down seeing things, reading from the scriptures and learning the history of Israel. It was fun, we felt safe, and I'd recommend a trip to the Holy Land to anyone. I'm so glad we were able to go.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

delilas said…
Your trip looked so fun. Do you ever age girl? I didn't know that you read my blog so I was glad to see your comment so now I can read yours.
JNL said…
What an amazing adventure. Loved the cat collage...

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up 2013

Pumpkin pie